Duck Fat Cooking Spray
Duck Fat Cooking Spray
Cornhusker Kitchen’s Gourmet Duck Fat Spray is a 7-ounce can with 665 servings per every can. Every spray contains .25 grams of duck fat.
The only duck fat cooking spray on the market! We are thrilled to stock this on our shelves. Duck fat not only tastes completely delectable, it is full of benefits. This spray is naturally gluten-free and contains no added preservatives or artificial ingredients
How to use: Spray it on everything. Kidding. But really, duck fat is delicious in most every day cooking. Especially great for potatoes, proteins, and veggies! Use this spray to grease your cooking pans and baking sheets, fry your eggs, and coat your vegetables before roasting. Endless options!
Note: this natural fat may solidify if cold, so keep in a warm spot. Alternatively, you can warm it up by letting hot water run over the can to get the duck fat liquid and sprayable again.
Benefits of Duck Fat
Ever heard of the French Paradox?
This refers to the low rate of coronary heart disease (CHD) in France despite the diet being rich in saturated fat. What fat is most commonly consumed in the area of France with the least amount of heart disease? You guessed it. Duck Fat. Correlative, speculative, sure... We're just saying...
- The monounsaturated fat in duck fat may help to maintain desirable levels of “good” HDL cholesterol
- can play a role in reducing levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol
- Similar to olive oil in regard to its health benefits, with a wonderful savory flavor
- Duck fat was used to make the original French fry, and is an ideal cooking fat for potatoes and more!
- Because of its high proportion of monounsaturated and saturated fats, duck fat remains stable during cooking and won't cause oxidative cell damage like other more unstable oils can.
Benefits of Saturated Fat
Animal fats like tallow, lard, and duck fat contain healthy amounts of saturated fat. Why is that so good?
- Provides energy
- Makes up cell membranes
- Necessary for healthy liver function
- Required in order to absorb vitamins A, D, E, and K
- Helps to protect the organs
- Needed for proper hormone formation and balance
- Imperative to managing inflammation in the body
Other than using my own butter or lard to grease a pan, I will never use another spray as long as this is being made. I doesn't spray all over the place and make a huge mess, it gives my meat and veggies a nice crisp top when cooked, and nothing has stuck in the pan since using this item. The flavor is great too. Thank you so much for carrying this item.