Facial Steam Pouch
Facial Steam Pouch
An aromatic and indulgent botanical blend of lavender, rose buds, jasmine, and other herbs that have a multitude of medicinal and beautifying properties!
For All Skin Types.
By adding hot water to this floral mixture the concentrated herbs will release these properties through the steam it creates. The warmth will open your pores, allowing your skin to fully receive the benefits the herbs have to offer.
About 4 Uses Per Pack
.3 oz / 8.5 g
- Cleansing. Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
- Promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. This boost of blood flow nourishes your skin and delivers oxygen. The result is a natural, healthy glow.
- Releases acne-causing bacteria and cells. Opening up your pores allows the release of dead skin cells, bacteria, and other impurities that clog the pores and can contribute to acne
- Releases trapped sebum. Sebum is produced by your sebaceous glands to lubricate your skin and hair. When sebum gets trapped beneath your skin’s surface, it can creates a breeding ground for bacteria and causes acne and blackheads.
- Hydrating. Steam hydrates the skin by helping increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the face.
- Helps your skin absorb skin care products. Steam increases the skin’s permeability, enabling it to better absorb topicals.
- Promotes collagen and elastin. The increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, younger-looking skin.
- Soothing. The feeling of warm steam on your face along with the fragrant herbs and florals is not only relaxing, but also gives you an aromatherapy session!
- Helps with congestion. Steam can help relieve sinus congestion and headaches that often accompany it.
Ingredients: *Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Buds, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Buds and Petals, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flowers, *Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Blossoms, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Petals, *Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flowers, *Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flowers, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flowers
*Organic Ingredient/Ingrédient Biologique
Simple ingredients, simple products, simply made. withSimplicity is dedicated to creating natural, organic beauty products that are safe for you. No gimmicks, no hidden ingredients, no confusing product names.
It all began with one mother in her kitchen, looking for ways to replace the toxic skincare and harsh makeup that populate our shelves. From there, withSimplicity blossomed! More and more of us are realizing that what we put on our bodies is just as important as what we eat. With an ever-expanding line of natural makeup, skincare, nail polish, and more, there’s something for everyone to simply adore. For every nail polish purchased, one nutritious meal is donated to a local food bank. On top of that, a portion of every purchase benefits the christian non profit organization "New Creation" and their efforts to creatively counteract human trafficking both locally and around the world. We are proud and happy to feature this small mom-owned business in our collection!