Vitamin C Drink Mix - Lemon Peach
Vitamin C Drink Mix - Lemon Peach
Vitamin C plays an irreplaceable role in whole-body health. Yet, so many of us are getting less than we need! This peachy, lemony immune-ade provides a high dose of Vitamin C for optimal immune system support and recovery. Sufficient-C combines 4000mg of Vitamin C per serving with more powerful support from L-lysine, Bromelain, and caffeine-free green tea extract.
Sufficient-C is amazing for:
- Super-hydrating post-workout recovery
- Immune protection before, during, and after travel/exposure to bugs
- A refreshing afternoon pick-me-up
Did you know that sugar impedes the absorption of Vitamin C? Now think about all the conventional immune powder brands that sweeten their blends! This drink mix is sweetened only with stevia, so the benefits of this amazing vitamin can be fully experienced.
NON-GMO • GLUTEN-FREE • SUGAR-FREE • VEGAN • KOSHER
Why Mega-Dose Vitamin C?
The therapeutic effects of a Vitamin C megadose range anywhere from illness prevention to a boost in collagen production! While there are varying opinions about the acceptable upper limit of intake of Vitamin C, this immune-booster is water soluble, and excess is flushed out by the body.
In large doses, Vitamin C may help with illness prevention and recovery, as well as supporting the health of your bones, mitochondria, lungs, and skin. A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C scavenges the body for free radicals to remove pollutants, environmental toxins, and other threats. Many studies have found that Vitamin C may reduce the severity of depressive disorders in both children and adults, as well as improve the mood of healthy individuals. While you should not take a megadose daily for extended periods of time, a large dose of vitamin C may greatly help with illness recovery, exercise recovery, poor mood, and illness prevention. Consult your doctor prior to use.
The Role of Vitamin C
- Acts as an antioxidant, helping protect against free radical damage and slowing the effects of aging.
- Counteracts negative effects of cigarette smoke, air pollution and other environmental stressors.
- Supports the immune system to protect against illnesses.
- Helps form collagen, boost its production, and maintain connective tissue, including the skin, bones, joints and blood vessels.
- Supports eye health/vision and may reduce risk of cataracts.
- Helps reduce the risk of certain types of cancers and cardiovascular disease.
- Facilitates absorption of iron.
The Benefits of L-lysine
- Supports a healthy gut
- May decrease outbreak and frequency of cold sores
- Can help reduce stress-induced anxiety responses
The Benefits of Bromelain
- Helps reduce pain and swelling, especially of the sinuses, mouth, and gums
- Supports respiratory health
- Promotes wound healing
- Aids digestion
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, administering to a child or if you are unsure of your correct dosage, consult with your physician.
Vit. C may reduce severity of depressive disorders: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3599706/
Long-term C deprivation linked to nervousness/emotional instability: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3727637/
Vitamin C prevented exercise-induced muscle damage, immune dysfunction, and fatigue: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18427418/
Vitamin C alleviated inflammation in patients with obesity, diabetes, or high blood pressure: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4492638/