Tongue scraping is full of benefits - and not just for your oral health! Clearing away oral bacteria and toxins is a great way to support full body wellness.
Benefits of Tongue Scraping
- Removes bacteria from the tongue, improving oral health
- Can improve your sense of taste
- Aids in digestion by helping to activate digestive enzymes in the saliva
- Clearing toxins, bacteria, and dead cells from the tongue to prevent bad breath
- Benefits the oral microbiome
- Reduces/eliminates white film
This changed my life. Seriously. TMI but I have always had the worst morning breath. My poor husband has just accepted me for who I am but I was determined to figure it out. I ordered these and have been astonished. I guess I thought I wouldn't really be able to see anything scraping off my tongue since bacteria is microscopic, but yikes. I really only use it in the morning because that's when I have seen the most come off. but seriously, the amount of gunk the comes off is unholy. I clearly need to work on my oral health but this has been a really huge first step in fixing my morning breath!! So cool!